Best Buys

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Texas Tower - Kharadi, Pune

The first thing that comes to your mind or really blows your mind when you think about this place is its location. 
Located on the 9th floor of the Stellar Spaces in Kharadi, Pune. Its a beautiful and really huge restaurant and being on such a height the views you get are awesome from all the sides. Watching the lights below and cars pass while sipping on your drink after a long days work is really relaxing. 
A perfect place to unwind with friends, family or collegues ; they have it all.
The ambience is warm with big plush cozy couches and pretty chairs. The seating is completely comfortable and relaxing. 
The bar though steals the show. I loved it and am guilty of one too many snaps over there.
This place sure is pretty.



Getting to food.
This place sure serves a storm and how. 


American Corn Cheese Balls 
Little bland to my taste but i loved that cheese sauce would have gone so well with nachos.


Fried Mozzarella 

Fried cheese... oh yessss... 


Wok Tossed Paneer 
I loved it from the word go. The flavours just kicked in and hit the jackpot. The paneer was so soft and the flavours were bang on.
Must have! 


Paneer Kerara Kebab 
Paneer stuffing inside the crispyness.
They sure were karare as hell.


Cheese Fries 
These guys are lovers of fries and how. They serve fries with so many of their dishes and this was cherry on the top. 
Bring them on we ain't complaining, the more the merrier. 
Beer and fries ..... 
Must try ! 
Their fries are really good.


The array of drinks and each one was yum.
Mine had to be the pink one.
Long island beach tea - yum.



Drums of Heaven 


Classic Fish N Chips 
As the word said .. it was classic.. Basa nicely fried to perfection with crispy fries and that yum tartar sauce. 
Must try! 
Loved it . 
The fries literally had to be pushed off as i was busy polishing them off. CALORIES 🙈



Hot and Crispy Joe's Shrimps
Fried Prawns with fries. 
I would give this a miss. It was bland and the prawns were fried too much msking them oily and chewy. May be it was one off times.


Nachos
My favorite.
The portion was huge and I was looking forward to them with all veggies and all.
I honestly love my nachos with cheese sauce and beans or salsa; both of which were missing making them a bit dry for my taste.  



Texas Hot wings
Lovely starter to enjoy your drinks. 
Wings lover wont be disappointed. 


Paneer Shashlik Sizzler 
I couldnt try it but my vegetarian friends were definitely enjoying it.


Farm Fresh Pizza 

Loaded with veggies, having this pizza will be a less of an guilty affair 😉


Raan 
This shredded Lamb Raan was so tasty and yummy. Full of flavours. Everyone loved it.
Must try!


Chicken Steak
I love my steaks and these guys sure did deliver. Another table favorite and rightly so. The chicken was tender and grilĺed to perfection. The sauce was generous and tasty like crazy. The potatoes ever so soft and creamy and buttery veggies.
I wish i had more place in my stomach. 
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Must Must Try!


Sizzling Brownie 
This one is my all time favourite.  
I just am crazy for this. 
I would give it a 6/10 over here. 
The brownie was a bit hard and not heated enough. The nuts should have been more and same with the chocolate sauce. Heat was less. 
I finished it . I love this dessert like crazy..
Call me anywhere just to have this and I will come.


Fambe Gulab Jamun
Gulab Jamun flambed with alcohol.
In case you want to get a little more tipsy after that last round of drinks.

And with that we called it a night. 
We had a lovely time with our tummies bursting and chatter never ending. 

Thanks a lot for inviting me Hatim and hosting me with such good food Team Texas Tower. 

You should give these guys a try. Definitely a place to look out for when in Kharadi. 

xoxo
Bhakti 

1 comment:

  1. It was terribly helpful on behalf of me. Keep sharing such ideas within the future similarly. This was truly what i used to be longing for, and that i am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such data with USA.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like