Best Buys

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Easy Festive look for Dandiya Nights this Navratri

Festivities are just round the corner first with Navratri and then Diwali.
You need to look amazing with comfort being the key as you got to have fun too and mingle with friends and family.
My personal favourite go to outfit is mix and match comfortable striking fashion.  So What better than lovely skirts paired up with crop tops/kurti with a pretty dupatta to adorn it if it's not that jazzed up or just go like that.
It's so flowy and beautiful and yet comfortable and completely easy to handle.
I believe in keeping the look balanced.
If the ensemble itself is too detailed or has lovely work, keep the rest of the elements simple and low key so that you don't look like a Christmas treeπŸŽ„πŸ™ˆ. Let any one element shine brighter. If your look is simple adorn it with bold dupatta with lovely work on it and accessories.
Chose the accessories wisely, don't go overboard with them. Have any one statement piece which will give you a lovely overall finished look with poise.
Let me show you how I like to dress up.
Btw yellow and blue both colours are on the list of  Navratri colours to be worn.
So Double whammy for my look.


Do give importance to the lip colour and eyes. I love kohl so I always go with my deep kohl eyes with winged eyeliner. I think it's perfect for Desi traditional vibes. My look and colours of the outfit were subtle so I went ahead and coloured my lips bright red. I kept rest of the make up nude. 


The simple skirt with a golden border paired with a silk kurti and a stole. 
Added some statement earrings and rings and I was ready to roll the traditional way. 




Comfortable yet smart with traditional vibes that's how I love to dress up for festivals. Cause I love to look pretty but I love to enjoy with all the hoopla with equal fervour.
That's my go to style for you for festivals.

Outfit Details.

Kurti - Thai silk ( self designed)
Skirt - boutique piece
Stole - Thailand
Earrings - Jabong

P.S. sorry I couldn't upload a single photo which was just mine. ( that's what happens on festivals when you too busy having fun you forget to take pictures πŸ™ˆ)

So this festival. Let your hair down, dance all night and have too much fun.

Happy Navratri Guys !
Welcome the Goddess with fervour and tunes of Dandiya nights.

Stay Safe...

xoxo
Bhakti 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like