Best Buys

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Random things I love


The title says it all, today I didn't have anything much to share with you guys, so I just decided to share some of my loves. 

They are random but pretty nevertheless. 



I love climbers, they just add an ethereal feel to the surrounding, to the structure they are clinging to, to a nice canopy and not to forget the most romantic balconies of beautiful spiralling climbers cause your heart to flutter. 
Are you in love with them already ? Let's plant some for a romantic date on the balconyπŸ˜‰❤️ 
I equally loved those hanging planters in which they are planted, so rustic and cosy. 



And speaking of rustic, you know I am a boho at heart, a sucker for country things and rustic environment. Love these pots, they make any kitchen so colourful and full of vibe. Want to own one in every colour. 


I am a lover of nature is no secret. Sitting amidst it for hours is what I love doing. water bodies have a calming effect on me. Infact I have water bodies all over my home. Perfect spot for meditation and just some soulful time alone. Perfect spot I bagged, don't you think? πŸƒπŸŒ³



Thalis (Indian plates) have my heart all the way. Their beauty lies in their simplicity. Can you imagine some amazing, delicious and mouthwatering traditional Indian food served in this beauty. The joy of eating with your eyes first. Didn't I tell you I am a country Girl all the way, let's put in desi too in that. πŸ€“πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰




Last not the least, I love my long drives with coffee, a cup of hot coffee on cold winter nights. There is something so romantic about long drives with soft music and a hot cup of steaming coffee laced with cocoa - so soothing. Conversation just seem to flow with this lethal combination, and interesting conversations not to mention. Try itπŸ€“πŸ˜❤️

That was all from me to you. 
What are the things that you love randomly? Tell me in the comments below, I would love to know. 

Until then. 
Stay happy and smiling. 

xoxo
Bhakti 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like