Best Buys

Monday, December 14, 2015

Handmade with Love

Everyone loves receiving gifts, I ain't any different. However I really love giving gifts too. The joy it gets on the receivers face just warms my heart. I love seeing that million dollar smile. Love making them happy. This joy is doubled when the gift is personalised and handmade with love. I love making my loved ones feel special by that little something extra. 
This month for me was filled with birthdays and special occasions. 

Giving you a glimpse of that little somethings which make my loved ones feel extra special, loved and made them really happy. 


A quirky letter wishing one with chocolates to go with. Make your own, with personal stories and anecdotes. 
Make it funny, romantic or serious, let creative juices flow. 




Give a personalised touch to a piece of jewellery. 




Chocolate bouquet, pot or plant. 
Easy to make, take container and then fill it with sponge or thermocol and fix the chocolates in it. You can also wrap them like a bouquet. 



Handmade cards. 


Write some poetry or even better make some❤️❤️❤️

Personalised gifts always are more closer to heart and cherished forever. 

It's not that difficult, just need to add that extra something to your gift to get that dazzling smile, through simple ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like