Best Buys

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Beautiful Journeys

I have realized one thing that I love journeys more than the destination. I look forward and plan for days together for the same and I am excited to embark on my journey every single time with enthusiasm. Honestly in my heart I crave for the journey to just go on and on. Journey to me is a discovery always in progress. 
Journey is the present which I don't want to let go for the future destination. I like to enjoy it to the fullest while it lasts. To explore the hidden treasures it promises.
It's not about quickly getting to the destination, it's about exploring the journey whilst you get there.
We miss beautiful things on our way in the quest of our destination. And these moments, beauty and experiences make the entire process complete and surreal - unforgettable memories ( just like Life )
According to me - Destination is the finale, the end point of journey and journey is laid with pathways leading to innumerable possibilities and destinations. 
And isn't life itself a journey and not a destination...... With this thought I leave you to embark on many more journeys filled with numerous possibilities.. 

Very aptly said indeed -- it's about the journey and not the destination. 

One such journey --- ❤️❤️










Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it -Greg Anderson

Footwear- Flea Market
Shorts-Westside
Shirt - Fashion Street
Vest - Lifestyle

Until we meet again on our next Journey.
xoxo
Bhakti

you might also like