Best Buys

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Much deserved break at Four Fountains Spa

As you all know that I keep on bantering about the holiday season with every ounce of enthusiasm, how could this post be any different?
The joy of my holidays is increased courtesy The Four Fountain Spa and their invitation to pamper myself with their exotic treatments. WOW!! I am all excited and happy, after all what more does a girl need ;p
One doesn't require any particular time to destress and pamper oneself at the spa but still I think this is the apt month for spa, or spa month. You ask why so, let me explain. Back from a holiday vacation , renew your self , rejuvenate for the beginning of holidays after work ,or just pamper your self for the wedding season , whatever be your reason, mine was two in one- returning back from Thailand vacation (as if I got less massages over there) and starting the Christmas holiday with renewed vigor. Point proved:) (sheepish grin).

There are many outlets available in my city, I chose one convenient to me, booked an appointment over the phone. This was not my first trip to their spa, I quite like it as they have lot of offers deals and different types of memberships one can avail. It's clean, hygienic, in budget. I love their therapies.:)

As Thailand is not fair to your skin I chose a Lightening Facial with ocean mist mask as my face required the pampering and to get rid of my holiday tan.
After an hour of gently exfoliating, cleansing, toning, massaging, scrubbing, steaming, application of mask and finally moisturizing.  I felt really great, pampered and my face felt clean and was glowing.
The service they gave was good , my appointment was on schedule. They also accept Sodexo gift pass. The manager assisted me in choosing a package, the masseur was nice, kept enquiring about my comfort ,but could be a bit discreet as in whenever I was dozing off she would announce to me though in a soft tone that we are doing this. Which would awaken me from my lumber, they can tell u at the beginning the process is going to involve these steps, and let you drift off in the la la land without any disturbance, the noise from the hallway by the staff members also added to the disturbance. Other than these minor hiccups I thoroughly enjoyed my self. Soothing music, in the background, green tea completed the experience. The freebie cream they gave to apply at night for relaxation got a smile to my face. ( we girls I tell you);p
Looking forward to them starting a couple massage which is yet not on their menu..







I was all ready with renewed vigor for Christmas celebrations as well as to attend the wedding season. What better gift to gift yourself , than an indulgent pampering. That is exactly what I did this evening courtesy Four Fountains Spa in Pune

I decided to wear something simple and comfortable.As I like to be relaxed for my spa therapies , the look was minimal without any accessories. Just a little kohl and some balm .





 
 
xoxo
 
Bhakti


 

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more
    of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.



    my web site losing weight

    ReplyDelete

you might also like