Best Buys

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Adrenaline Unlimited @ Della Adventure

Again I am back in my lazy mood, thanks to which I have this huge backlog of pending posts. I apologize to all you guys for my laziness (sheepish grin ). Well you see its the holiday time of the year. For most of the people in India The holiday season starts at the beginning of Diwali and goes on till the new year. Well its more or less in breaks ;p
So I thought why not start by sharing my first short trip of this holiday season.
By now all you guys know, how I love the outdoors and adventure, the countryside and not to forget the adrenaline. So my first trip was a mix of everything.
Our weekend at Della adventure with friends was all that was required to kick start our holiday.
Della Adventure is India's largest adventure park. Situated in the cool hill station of Lonavla amidst mountains and valleys. Its an instant rejuvenation. Having extreme sports, cozy resort, relaxing spa, beautiful surroundings, walks with loving dogs, milking jersey cows, or just curling up with a book, its an one stop destination. For my complete review of Della click here. It satiated my craving to do something over the edge and different than my everyday routine as well as rejuvenated me all together. What a start this was.... And this is what I wore ..



 

 




 
My style
 
Shirt Tunic- Splash
Denims- Levis
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Westside
pendant- Lifestyle
 
 
xoxo
Bhakti 

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice information of India's largest extreme adventurous park, Della adventure. As mentioned it satisfies the adventurous side of the person as it has activities like Swoop swing, Flying Fox, Rocket Ejector, Motocross dirt bike riding, Aqua Zorb etc. Do check Della Adventure price for various options.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like