Best Buys

Friday, November 29, 2013

Liebster Award .

Heya fellas, I am in a Jolly good Mood today. What a way to start my Sunday, any guesses. Well, well, well, I am nominated for my first blog award ever(trumpets).
Thanks to Karen of  Krafty Krook who nominated me for the Liebster Award.



Liebster Award is bestowed on the upcoming bloggers with potential, having less than 200 followers.
Liebster is a German word which means beloved, favorite, preferred; thus this award is given to those bloggers which represent the same.
I think it is a splendid way of giving recognition to the new bloggers.




Rules for Liebster

answer the questions posed by the nominator.
Chose 3-10 bloggers whom you will like to nominate within the criteria( less than 200 followers).
Pose 10 questions for them.
Inform them about this post, their nomination and link them in this post.

Here are the questions posed to me ...
Deep breathe and here we go -

1. What is the reason that led you blog in the first place?
Ans- My Brain is a power house of thoughts, Blogging gives me a chance to document them, its like a journal of my life and everything I Love.

2. Where do your blogging ideas come from?
Ans- As I said my Blog reflects my life, hence all my ideas and posts mirrors me and my daily life.
 
3. What or who encourage you to start your blog?
Ans- There are many reasons, out of which some I stated above, my love for writing and expressing myself.
 
4. Which was your ambition as a Child?
Ans- Honestly - teacher, writer, creative person
 
5. Best buy till Date
Ans- My handcrafted solitaire ring.
 
6. If you were given a chance to go out on a date with any Celeb, whom would it be & why?
Ans- Hrithik Roshan  for his impeccable Greek God looks, his raw appeal and charm. He is a thorough gentleman too ; p
 
7. favorite Holiday Destination in India
Ans- Himachal, Rajasthan
 
8. The best quality I treasure is...
Ans-  Compassion
 
9. One thing that you'd never get bored with...
Ans- Travelling and seeing new places.
 
10. Describe yourself in three words-
Creative, loving , vagabond
 
So do you know me better now?
;p
 
My nominations for Liebster Award:
 
Diary of a Dancebee

The IT Girl

My Feelings put Aloud !

My set of questions are-

  1. What inspired you to blog?
  2. The best and the worst thing about blogging
  3. What is your strength and weakness?
  4. What are your interests?
  5. Which is your favorite blog?
  6. White black or Grey which is your choice and why?
  7. What is your personal style?
  8. Who is your favorite style icon and why?
  9. What makes you happy?
  10. Define life

Waiting for some interesting answers. I had loads of fun, hope you do the same.

xoxo
Bhakti
 
 


 

1 comment:

you might also like